Church of the Divine Infant Catholic Church


The Church of the Divine Infant, Center's Catholic Church was not in Center until 1950, yet the building itself dates from before the Civil War.  It was moved twice, first to Nacogdoches to Fern Lake, and then to Cotton Ford Rd, Center.  After the construction of the St. Therese Church on FM 2974, it was moved to Sacred Heart facilities in Nacogdoches.  The founding members of the Church were Ruth Mena, Helen Moore and Sue Cornett and Kathleen Parker.  The Church was a mission from Nacogdoches.


BACK

Email Extractor | Email Tester