1940 Brittain School
Brittain School 1940 - The School was located at East
Hamilton. The teacher was LaVerna Palmer
The earliest records of the School was in 1910-1911. The Last Teacher at the School in 1946-1947 was Mrs. Corbell.
The School was annexed to Patroon in July 1949.
Front Row: Travis Risinger, Gordon Jetton, Fred McLeod, Dorothy Nichols, Huey P. Cox and Billy Gene Barlow.
Second Row: Lanell Nichols, Myrtle Nichols, Alton Nichols, Jr., Betty Jean Latham, Melvin Burrows, L. C. Cox, Jr., Bernice Nichols, LaVerna Turner - Teacher, and Calvin Burrows.
Third Row: Arthur Z. Clifton, Dorothy McLeod, Ennis Latham, Baby Ruth Nichols and Ruth McLeod